Michele Kearney's Nuclear Wire

Major Energy and Environmental News and Commentary affecting the Nuclear Industry.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Audit the NRC

Audit the NRC

Businessweek published an article titled Nuclear Reactor License Renewals May Be Slowed, Jaczko Says that made my heart race and made me (silently) string together a whole bunch of 4-letter words that I learned from my sailors.
One of my favorite candidates has made a lot of headway in his presidential bid by proposing that it is time to audit the Federal Reserve. I am not running for office, but I hope I can gather some support for a proposal to audit the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, another out of control, independent agency charged by Congress with a function that plays an important role in the US economy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment