ANS. Thank you Leslie.
- Frog Mutations [and the Fukushima Butterfly Mutations]http://thingsworsethannuclearpower.blogspot.com/2012/08/frog-mutations-and-fukushima-butterfly.html
- The real waste problem
- a quick post on the "nuclear coverup"
- Exploding bat lungs :(
- things worse than... Chernobyl?
- Replacing nuclear with combustible fuels- or, the story Germany isn't telling
- Aspirin, by this logic
- 10% conservation - nuclear = still a lot more fossil fuels
- A sunburn is worse than 400x background level radiation over 5 weeks