Michele Kearney's Nuclear Wire

Major Energy and Environmental News and Commentary affecting the Nuclear Industry.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Vermont Yankee’s Greatest Hits from the Public Service Board Hearing

Vermont Yankee’s Greatest Hits from the Public Service Board Hearing

By Meredith Angwin
http://ansnuclearcafe.org/2012/11/27/vermont-yankees-greatest-hits/
On November 7, an important hearing about the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant was held before the Vermont Public Service Board. Howard Shaffer has an excellent post on this hearing at ANS Nuclear Cafe.
At that hearing, 39 people spoke in favor of Vermont Yankee. I have been collecting their statements and their pictures (as best I can), and posting them on my blog. I have 17 posts to date.
I wanted to share some of these pro-Vermont Yankee statements with ANS Nuclear Cafe readers. They were all great statements — but, with seventeen statements, I needed to choose a subset for this post.  So, I chose excerpts from five of the statements.
Here goes!  (Drum roll. Maybe trumpets.)
The Vermont Yankee Greatest Hits! from the November 7 Vermont Public Service Board hearing held in Vernon, Vt.

No comments:

Post a Comment