Clinton, Quad Cities, Pilgrim and Fitzpatrick are just the latest in a long line-up of US nuclear plants facing early decommissioning.
As the market confronts an unprecedented wave of plant closures, industry thought leaders are keenly aware that collaboration is the only route to success in completing shutdown successfully.
For that reason, leaders are meeting at The Nuclear Decommissioning & Used Fuel Summit (3-4 Oct, Charlotte) to discuss the latest regulatory, licensing, workforce and engineering challenges.
Get the full 10-page program here
Take a look at just some of the speakers who will be sharing expertise:
- Thomas Palmisano, Vice President Decommissioning and Chief Nuclear Officer, SCE
- Paul Paradis, Nuclear Decommissioning Director, Entergy
- Brian Sullivan, Site Vice President, James A. FitzPatrick Nuclear Power Plant, Entergy
- Vice President - Nuclear Decommissioning, Ontario Power Generation
- Steve Nesbit, Director - Nuclear Policy, Duke Energy
- John Sauger, Executive Vice President and CNO, EnergySolutions
- Andrea Kock, Deputy Director - Division of Decommissioning, Uranium Recovery and Waste Programs, U.S. NRC (invited)
Head of Nuclear Energy Insider
+44 (0) 20 7375 7512
US Toll Free: +1 800 814 3459 + Ext: 7512