The US nuclear industry is set to embark on a digital revolution. The potential savings in time, money and effort make a compelling argument for plants to adopt nuclear technology – one that can no longer be ignored.
But what are the drivers, challenges and possibilities ahead of the nuclear industry’s digital revolution?
Last week, I interviewed several leading nuclear industry names, from digital technology experts to CIO’s to find out what the industry can expect from its leap into the world of digitalization.
Take a look at the nuclear digitalization interviews here
Its well worth a read – check out who you’ll hear from:
- Baofu Lu, TWRP I&C System Design Lead, TerraPower
- Mahmoud Kattan, Director Electrical Control and Instrumentation, SNC Lavalin Inc
- Robert Austin, Senior Program Manager I&C, Cyber Security, and Software Development, EPRI
- Sean Lawrie, Partner, Scott Madden
- Rob Renuart, Managing Director, Renuart Consulting
Senior Project Manager
Nuclear Energy Insider
+44 (0) 207 375 7177