Michele Kearney's Nuclear Wire

Major Energy and Environmental News and Commentary affecting the Nuclear Industry.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Experiencing the Chernobyl nuclear power plant nearly 30 years after the disaster


Experiencing the Chernobyl nuclear power plant nearly 30 years after the disaster

The following is the first installment of a new series of editorials which will communicate portions of my recent trip to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.  As we approach the 30th anniversary in 2016, each installment will focus around one area of the Chernobyl experience.  I will incorporate first-hand experience, on-site data, and a handful of the thousands of images I captured during my visit.  Sadly I won’t be able to fully communicate all of the details of the trip in these editorials, but it will be an intensive introduction into the Chernobyl experience and I hope to continue to put out other experiences in future commentary, presentations, and analysis that will help fully demonstrate what all I learned and experienced.
http://enformable.com/2015/09/experiencing-the-chernobyl-nuclear-power-plant-nearly-30-years-later/

No comments:

Post a Comment