Diversification is critical for the success of your business. As such, Nuclear Energy Insider has included updates on every type of nuclear construction project both domestically and internationally to ensure you receive the most relevant and up-to-the-minute business intelligence including:
• Licensing challenges encountered at the American Centrifuge Project as well as key licensing updates from 2 NRC directors to help aid your construction project
• Ontario Power Generation, Dominion, SCANA, Duke and Blue Castle Holdings will discuss the status of their power plant construction projects and how they will be moving forward
• The challenges encountered at the multi-billion dollar construction programs at Hanford WTP and Savannah River will be addressed by DOE executives
• Review the lessons learned from the refurbishment and power uprate projects that have been undertaken by Bruce Power, Progress Energy and more
• Understand how to develop, license and deploy economically viable SMR projects that drive forward commercial advanced reactor programs
Download the brochure for the conference now to get all of the information for 2011’s meeting http://www.
The conference will this year include an optional half-day workshop (October 27) looking at financing for nuclear power – this will include updates from the DOE Loan Guarantee Program Office as well as expert panels discussing the financing challenges for nuclear projects moving forward in tougher times.