Michele Kearney's Nuclear Wire

Major Energy and Environmental News and Commentary affecting the Nuclear Industry.

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Editor's Note

Dear Readers
For the next three days, posting will be limited as I am in the middle of helping my son and daughter-in-law move into their new home (yes I'm part of the moving crew - ugh!) and I have to attend a funeral of a dear friend in Washington D.C.  I will try to post in the evenings or when there are suitable breaks of time, but rest assured I will return to full posting next week. Thank you for your patience. Someone recently asked me if I was "owned by the nuclear industry." I am an independent analyst not on anyone's payroll, so no, I am not owned or shill for the industry. I am not, however, anti-nuclear and would like to see the continued vitality of the industry in the US and globally.
Michele Kearney

No comments:

Post a Comment