Michele Kearney's Nuclear Wire

Major Energy and Environmental News and Commentary affecting the Nuclear Industry.

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Jessica Lovering Moving on from The Breakthrough Institute

Hello Friends!

After a wonderful seven years at the Breakthrough Institute, I am going to be moving on from my role as Director of the energy program. I will be spending the next year finishing up my doctoral research at Carnegie Mellon University and also writing for the Energy for Growth Hub.

If you’d like to contact me regarding nuclear energy issues, please use my academic email: lovering@cmu.edu

If you have questions regarding ongoing Breakthrough work, please contact one of my colleagues:
Jameson McBride, jameson@thebreakthrough.org
Alex Trembath, alex@thebreakthrough.org
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment