Michele Kearney's Nuclear Wire

Major Energy and Environmental News and Commentary affecting the Nuclear Industry.

Monday, July 17, 2023

The Real History of the War in Ukraine

The Real History of the War in Ukraine By JOHN LEAKE I’m pleased to announce that Tony Lyons, President of Skyhorse Publishing, has invited me (John Leake) to write a weekly column for the Kennedy Beacon Substack for providing accurate information about presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Tony and Mark Gorton, CEO of Tower Researcher Capital, recently founded the American Values 2024 Super PAC dedicated to electing Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to President of the United States. As an investigative author, my primary interest in politics is in maintaining the integrity of the First Amendment. As far as I’m concerned, the moment free speech is suppressed, we are no longer a free country. I believe the essence of RFK, Jr.’s candidacy is his commitment to preserving the First Amendment. Five days ago, in an interview with Dave Rubin, he announced that if he is elected president, he will issue an Executive Order prohibiting the federal government from directing social media companies to engage in censorship. Joining me as guest columnists on the Kennedy Beacon are Columbia University Professor, Jeffrey Sachs, author and Salon co-founder, David Talbot, and Colonel Douglas MacGregor. In my weekly column I will cover many of the same topics that I write about here on Courageous Discourse, but with an emphasis on combatting censorship and the underlying philosophy of free speech and the U.S. Constitution. My first column will be published tomorrow, but today I would like to share with our readership a vitally important essay by Jeffrey Sachs titled The Real History of the War in Ukraine: A Chronology of Events and Case for Diplomacy. Please check out Professor Sachs’s essay, share it with your friends, and consider subscribing to the Kennedy Beacon Substack to receive accurate information about presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Even if RFK, Jr. is not your cup of tea as a presidential candidate, you will, I believe, find value in the Kennedy Beacon’s reporting on major public policy issues such as the War in Ukraine. Many thanks for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment