Michele Kearney's Nuclear Wire

Major Energy and Environmental News and Commentary affecting the Nuclear Industry.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Interesting Report on Spent Fuel from NEI


As you know there are significant challenges regarding spent fuel management, as even after investing $35.8bn in potential solutions, we are still some way off implementing a realistic, sustainable strategy.
I have recently carried out some research with the industry's leading leading experts on developing new strategies and wanted to share my findings with you in a succinct report, which includes:

• An overview of solutions that the top industry experts think would be compliant and viable

• Analysis of the drivers influencing recycling of SNF

• R&D requirements for dry cask storage integrity

You can access the report here: http://bit.ly/strategy-report-p2
 


I hope you will find this useful, please feel free to contact me as I would be interested to receive your comments and feedback.

Kindest regards,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Demestiha
Senior Industry Analyst I Nuclear Energy Insider
Email: elizabethd@nuclearenergyinsider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment