Michele Kearney's Nuclear Wire

Major Energy and Environmental News and Commentary affecting the Nuclear Industry.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sierra Club, Shell Oil, Cato, RMI, Exelon and ExxonMobil All Agree - Just Do Without So We Do Not Build Any Disruptive New Capacity by Rod Adams

I'm going to go out on a limb - I oppose energy efficiency programs that are marketed as a source of new energy. I know that some people who work in this field are quite sincere, but I have been paying close attention to energy issues for too many decades now to get hoodwinked. When Shell Oil Company, the Sierra Club, the Cato Institute, the Rocky Mountain Institute, Exelon, and ExxonMobil (among many other strange bedfellows) all agree on the "best" source of new energy that is not really a source at all, I get really suspicious of the underlying motives.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment